[Frama-c-discuss] static arrays

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] static arrays
  • From: boris at yakobowski.org (Boris Yakobowski)
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:50:05 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 4:53 AM, Pascal Cuoq <pascal.cuoq at gmail.com> wrote:

> WP does not appear to take advantage of const qualifiers, according to
> your results. I will leave you the care of submitting that as a feature
> wish if you think that it is important.

To elaborate a bit on this point, this is already possible with option
-wp-init-const -- thanks to which all four assertions are proven. If I
remember correctly, it is not active by default so as not to flood the goal
with possibly useless assertions about the initializers.

Hope this helps,

--
Boris