[Frama-c-discuss] Verification of linked list

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Verification of linked list
  • From: jens.gerlach at fokus.fraunhofer.de (Gerlach, Jens)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:37:50 +0000

> You should take a look at "ACSL by Example" from Fraunhofer FOKUS:

Thanks for referring to our document, David!
Here is the shorter, official URL to ?ACSL by Example?:

http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/download/acsl_by_example

But I have to point out that its examples are much simpler than linked lists?

> PS @Jens: finding the PDF file is always difficult. ;-) You should put
> it on a simple web page or attached to a blog entry.

I agree, but our PR likes to shuffle our web pages from time to time.
Nothing much I can do here.
The problem is also, that older copies of ACSL by Example are at different locations in the web.

A good idea is to look at the the wikipedia page for ACSL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANSI/ISO_C_Specification_Language

In the References section (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANSI/ISO_C_Specification_Language#References)
there is a link to the most recent version of ?ACSL by Example?.

Jens