[Frama-c-discuss] Arbitrary size fixed integer math

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Arbitrary size fixed integer math
  • From: kurt at roeckx.be (Kurt Roeckx)
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 14:04:30 +0200

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to verify the math of the
BN library in OpenSSL. So I tried a little test program to see
what would happen. I was actually kind of expecting it not to
work, and it seems to be unable to prove it.

Is this something I should be able to get working?

I've attached a simple test program I was trying with.

Kurt