[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c flag -stop-at-first-alarm 'unknown'

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c flag -stop-at-first-alarm 'unknown'
  • From: boris at yakobowski.org (Boris Yakobowski)
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 10:42:11 +0100

Hi Faraz,

The documentation of several options of Value is indeed lacking, mainly due
to their sheer number and lack of time.  *-val-stop-at-nth-alarm * is also
a bit weird, in that the same alarm may be counted multiple times. The
meaning of n is thus particularly unclear...

Currently all existing documentation can be found either within Value's
manual, or in the posts tagged *value* in the blog (
http://blog.frama-c.com/index.php?tag/value)

HTH

*,*