[Frama-c-discuss] STANCE workshop 2016 - 6/4/2016 London UK

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] STANCE workshop 2016 - 6/4/2016 London UK
  • From: armand.puccetti at cea.fr (Armand Puccetti)
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:08:57 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the STANCE <http://www.stance-project.eu/> consortium we
have the pleasure to announce the *STANCE  Final Workshop* which//will
take place on *_6 April 2016 _ *in the Royal Holloway (University of
London) in London, hosted by the *International Symposium on Engineering
Secure Software and Systems****Symposium  (ESSoS16). *

STANCE is a multi-disciplinary initiative with the objective of driving
scientific and technological breakthroughs in the domain of software
security. STANCE has defined, implemented and validated a set of program
analysis tools capable of verifying the security of complex software
systems made in C, C++ and Java.

The Symposium is a unique opportunity to learn more about the results of
STANCE and also to network with renowned experts and get acquainted with
the activities of other on-going and future initiatives.

For more information:

1.    - Please visit the STANCE public website
<http://www.stance-project.eu/>

2.     - Read the attached leaflet of the STANCE workshop.

3.      - Please visit under this link
<https://distrinet.cs.kuleuven.be/events/essos/2016/index.html> the
complete program of the ESSoS 2016 Symposium. There you will find all
the details to register to the main event and book your hotels)

*We count on all of you to attend this event and we are happy to offer
you the possibility to get  a special rate of 10 £ instead of 70 £ if
you register using **this link
<http://onlinestore.rhul.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=1&prodid=2227>
**before the 14^th of March.*

After the 14^th , you will have to register trough the ESSoS16 general
registration link
<http://onlinestore.rhul.ac.uk/browse/product.asp?compid=1&modid=1&catid=675>
and pay the full amount to attend the STANCE workshop.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information,

We are looking forward to seeing you in London!

Best regards,

Dr Armand PUCCETTI

Coordinator of STANCE / CEA Saclay - NanoInnov