Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Cyclomatic complexity plugin and inlining of functions
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Cyclomatic complexity plugin and inlining of functions
- From: francois.berenger at inria.fr (Francois Berenger)
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 16:11:29 +0200
Hello, I am interested by the cyclomatic complexity number that can be calculated by frama-c. However, I don't want a result broken down per function. I'd like a number per possible entry point of the program. And, for each entry point, all functions should be inlined prior to computing the number. Is it possible to do so using frama-c and how to do it ? I know there are global metrics, but the problem is that they take into account even code that I don't want to analyze in a given file (given an enty point, there is some dead code). I am ok if the procedure fails on recursive functions in the code. -- Regards, Francois. "When in doubt, use more types"
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] hint assertions and understanding cooperation between wp and value plugin
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] EJCP 2016 - Dernier appel à participation