[Frama-c-discuss] Analyzing ext2 source code with frama-c

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Analyzing ext2 source code with frama-c
  • From: mohsen.zandie1 at gmail.com (mohsen zandie)
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 11:18:53 +0330

Hi
For an academic research i want to analyze Linux ext2 file system to find
bug like null pointer exception and any bug which lead to error in file
system.
Can you help me how to analyze the ext2 source code?

When i want to analyze some file in ext2 directory like acl.c with the
following command in linux4.8.7 source code directory::
./../FramaC/frama-c-Aluminium-20160502/bin/frama-c -val -cpp-extra-args="-I
include" fs/ext2/acl.c

I got fatal error which means i cant correctly set the value to find header
file like asm/types.h

I don't even know how to set options for getting proper result for my
purpose.

I would be grateful if you give me some hint to accelerate my research.

regards.
Mohsen

--

Mohsen Zandieh