[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c flag -stop-at-first-alarm 'unknown'

Hello,

That option has been renamed to `-stop-at-nth-alarm 1`.

Note that several other options have changed since the C-Reduce webpage
was made, so it is unlikely that the script will work without further
changes. Unfortunately it did not say which version of Frama-C it was
written with, so the phrase "which assumes that you have installed the
latest version of Frama-C" is no longer up-to-date. Still, most options
should be findable via `frama-c -kernel-help`, `frama-c -value-help`, or
via the Changelog (unless the renaming was forgotten).