[Frama-c-discuss] Proper usage of -wp-unalias-vars?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Proper usage of -wp-unalias-vars?
  • From: me at yifanlu.com (Yifan Lu)
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 13:49:58 -0700

I have some global const pointers that are unique and never change.
However, whenever I add one to an assigns clause, it seems that any
assumptions about other pointer values goes out the window. So I tried
to add:

-wp-unalias-vars globalx,globaly

but this assertion still fails

extern int * const globalx;
extern int * const globaly;

int main(int argc, const char *argv[]) {
  //@ assert globalx != globaly;
  return 0;
}

How can I ensure that these global variables are non-changing?