Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-Clang 0.0.3 - Phosphorus compatibility
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-Clang 0.0.3 - Phosphorus compatibility
- From: virgile.prevosto at m4x.org (Virgile Prevosto)
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 20:06:04 +0200
Dear list, As a member of CEA, it is a real pleasure for me to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the US Department of Energy by announcing the release of Frama-Clang v0.0.3. Frama-Clang is an experimental C++ front-end for Frama-C, based on clang. This release is compatible with Frama-C 15 - Phosphorus and clang 3.8 to 4.0. The main change with respect to 0.0.2 is the use of new features from Frama-C 15 to handle more accurately constructors and destructors of local variables. More information (including the archive of the plug-in) is available here: http://frama-c.com/frama-clang.html Best regards, -- E tutto per oggi, a la prossima volta Virgile
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Proper usage of -wp-unalias-vars?
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Proper usage of -wp-unalias-vars?
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Proper usage of -wp-unalias-vars?
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C/WP and CVC4 (version 1.5)