[Frama-c-discuss] Floating-Point Arithmetic benchmarks (and solvers) we used for our CAV'2017 paper

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Floating-Point Arithmetic benchmarks (and solvers) we used for our CAV'2017 paper
  • From: iguer.auto at gmail.com (Mohamed Iguernlala)
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 09:35:20 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to inform you that the material (benchmarks, solvers, ...)
that we used for the evaluation of our approach [1] for floating-point
arithmetic reasoning in Alt-Ergo is available here:

https://gitlab.com/OCamlPro-Iguernlala/Three-Tier-FPA-Benchs/tree/eval-FPA-CAV-2017

Feel free to share the link with anyone that might be interested.

Regards,

[1] A Three-Tier Strategy For Reasoning About Floating-Point Numbers in
SMT. In CAV 2017
https://gitlab.com/OCamlPro-Iguernlala/Three-Tier-FPA-Benchs/blob/eval-FPA-CAV-2017/misc/paper-submitted-CAV-2017--Authors-version.pdf

--
Mohamed Iguernlala