[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C WP and ACSL tutorial for beginners

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C WP and ACSL tutorial for beginners
  • From: mail at allan-blanchard.fr (Allan Blanchard)
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 14:31:35 +0100

Dear Frama-C users,

I have released the first english version of a tutorial about Frama-C
with WP and ACSL. It is a tutorial for beginners that introduces the use
of these tools but also provides some basic ideas about the theory
behind the tools.

The PDF document is available through :

     http://allan-blanchard.fr/publis/frama-c-wp-tutorial-en.pdf

The markdown sources are available through my Github :

     https://github.com/AllanBlanchard/tutoriel_wp

This tutorial is the english translation (and I thank Jens Gerlach for
his help during the translation) of the french tutorial I previously
wrote, that is also available on the same Github repository but also on
my website :

     http://allan-blanchard.fr/publis/frama-c-wp-tutoriel-fr.pdf

Any feedback is welcome. Do not hesitate to create issues or pull
requests on my Github (in this last case, please modify the markdown
files, the latex files are partially auto-generated from them). If you
want some feature of ACSL or WP to be included in the tutorial, please
let me know, I will do my best to add them.

I hope this document helps learning and teaching the use of Frama-C and WP.

Regards,

Allan Blanchard