Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 15.1.0 for Phosporus)
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 15.1.0 for Phosporus)
- From: jens.gerlach at fokus.fraunhofer.de (Gerlach, Jens)
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 08:29:04 +0000
Dear Frama-C users, The Verification Group at Fraunhofer FOKUS has released a new version (15.1.0) of âACSL by Exampleâ. This version is intended for Frama-C 15 (Phosporus). Starting with this release you the PDF documentation and the examples are hosted at GitHub https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/acsl-by-example The document can be directly accessed through https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/acsl-by-example/blob/master/ACSL-by-Example.pdf The most notable changes of this version are - The verification results are now part of the appendix. - Fix an error in the specification of the well-definition of stack_size. - This release of Frama-C/WP could not discharge some of our assertions of push_heap. We therefore have completely rewritten the annotations and also tweaked the implementation of push_heap. We also added some new predicates and lemmas to maintain a concise specification that can easily be verified by automatic provers. * add predicate MultisetAdd and lemma MultisetAddDistinct * add predicate MultisetMinus and lemma MultisetMinusDistinct * add predicate MultisetRetain and lemma MultisetPushHeapRetain * provide an additional version of predicate MultisetRetainRest * and lemma MultisetPushHeapClosure We hope this document helps you in your work with Frama-C/WP. Regards Jens Gerlach
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Support LLVM database "compile_commands.json"
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] matrix addition
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] what's wrong with my installation for Phosphorus
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] matrix addition