Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Define a Logic function returning an array
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Define a Logic function returning an array
- From: jens.gerlach at fokus.fraunhofer.de (Gerlach, Jens)
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 05:43:36 +0000
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Is it possible to express a logic function returning an array in ACSL? No it is not possible, unfortunately. The ACSL-By-Example <https://www.cs.umd.edu/class/spring2016/cmsc838G/frama-c/ACSL-by-Example-12.1.0.pdf> document illustrate how to write logic predicates in ACSL dealing with C-arrays, but without manipulating Â« logic Â» arrays directly. The current (up-to-date) version of âACSL by Exampleâ is available at https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/acsl-by-example/blob/master/ACSL-by-Example.pdf Regards Jens Gerlach -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20171028/a4eaf5aa/attachment.html>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Express the cardinality of a set ?
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] [Why3-club] why3-0.88.0 and CVC4 1.4/1.5
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] WP drivers and Why3
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Express the cardinality of a set ?