[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C 15 Phosphorus is out

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C 15 Phosphorus is out
  • From: Andre.OLIVEIRAMARONEZE at cea.fr (Andre Maroneze)
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 10:41:34 +0200

We have just committed some patches to the Frama-C snapshot Github
repository <https://github.com/Frama-C/Frama-C-snapshot> which fix the
native dynlink issue and also export the _frama-c ZSH auto-completion
script (the Bash version was already exported).

The auto-completion scripts (share/autocomplete_frama-c
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Frama-C/Frama-C-snapshot/master/share/autocomplete_frama-c>
for Bash, share/_frama-c
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Frama-C/Frama-C-snapshot/master/share/_frama-c>
for Zsh) themselves contain instructions on how to install them.

--

André