Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C is on European Commission's Innovation Radar
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C is on European Commission's Innovation Radar
- From: virgile.prevosto at m4x.org (Virgile Prevosto)
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 18:35:48 +0200
Dear Frama-C users, readers of the Frama-C blog may experience some feeling of dÃ©jÃ -vu ( http://blog.frama-c.com/index.php?post/2017/09/21/ Frama-C-appears-on-European-Commission-s-Innovation-Radar), but I have the pleasure to announce that, owing to the FP7 Stance project, Frama-C has been selected among the 10 best innovations stemming from an EU-funded project, in the "Tech and Society" category. A public vote is now open to select the 4 finalists: https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/ en/innovation-radar-prize/tech-for-society We are confident that you will help us promoting the idea that our always-connected-to-everything future is in dire need of powerful formal analyzers by casting your vote for Frama-C and List Institute ( https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/en/tech-society/list-institute). In the mean time, we would like to thank our partner from Stance, and, more generally, all of you who have contributed to Frama-C's success in code analysis. Best regards, -- E tutto per oggi, a la prossima volta Virgile -------------- section suivante -------------- Une piÃ¨ce jointe HTML a Ã©tÃ© nettoyÃ©e... URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20170922/e60189ba/attachment.html>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 15.1.1 for Frama-C 15 (Phosporus))
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c, the best way to prove reachability/non reachablility of an error-state.
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 15.1.1 for Frama-C 15 (Phosporus))
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c, the best way to prove reachability/non reachablility of an error-state.