[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C is on European Commission's Innovation Radar

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C is on European Commission's Innovation Radar
  • From: virgile.prevosto at m4x.org (Virgile Prevosto)
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 18:35:48 +0200

Dear Frama-C users,

readers of the Frama-C blog may experience some feeling of déjà-vu (
http://blog.frama-c.com/index.php?post/2017/09/21/
Frama-C-appears-on-European-Commission-s-Innovation-Radar), but I have the
pleasure to announce that, owing to the FP7 Stance project, Frama-C has
been selected among the 10 best innovations stemming from an EU-funded
project, in the "Tech and Society" category. A public vote is now open to
select the 4 finalists: https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/
en/innovation-radar-prize/tech-for-society We are confident that you will
help us promoting the idea that our always-connected-to-everything future
is in dire need of powerful formal analyzers by casting your vote for
Frama-C and List Institute (
https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/en/tech-society/list-institute).

In the mean time, we would like to thank our partner from Stance, and, more
generally, all of you who have contributed to Frama-C's success in code
analysis.

E tutto per oggi, a la prossima volta