[Frama-c-discuss] Thesis about Frama-C and E-ACSL

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Thesis about Frama-C and E-ACSL
  • From: Julien.Signoles at cea.fr (Julien Signoles)
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 15:33:04 +0200

Hello,

I am glad to announce that my Habilitation Thesis (defended in July) is
now available online:

	http://julien.signoles.free.fr/publis/hdr.pdf

Its title is

	From Static Analysis to Runtime Verification
	with Frama-C and E-ACSL

I hope that it can be useful for researchers and engineers who would
like to have a better understanding of these tools.

Best regards,
Julien Signoles
--
Researcher-engineer