[Frama-c-discuss] H2020 projects CHARIOT & VESSEDIA Workshop

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] H2020 projects CHARIOT & VESSEDIA Workshop
  • From: armand.puccetti at cea.fr (Armand Puccetti)
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 15:17:50 +0200

Please save the date for the H2020 *CHARIOT & VESSEDIA project Workshop
<https://www.vessedia.eu/news/workshops>, *to be held on the *May 9^th
2019* at *IBM Technology Campus, *Dublin, Ireland.

This workshop is hosted under the umbrella of the _European Union H2020_
CHARIOT <https://www.chariotproject.eu/> (Cognitive Heterogeneous
Architecture for Industrial IoT) and VESSEDIA <https://www.vessedia.eu/>
(Verification Engineering of Safety and Security Critical Industrial
Applications) projects. During the workshop the evolution of both
projects will be presented, including the experience from the users and
the first lessons learned on the different tasks. The actions of
cooperation with the other IOT project under the H2020 program as well
as the dissemination and standardization activities will be analysed.

*_Registration_*

*As space is limited, your confirmation of attendance will be greatly
appreciated. Please do so via our website**by _May 3^rd , 2019_.* Please
find further information on the workshop in the attachment and on our
website: https://www.vessedia.eu/news/workshops

Best regards,

The VESSEDIA Consortium