[no subject]

1. decompose the proof of the assertion by applying tactics into the TIP (Frama-C/Gui, WP proof panel)
Sometimes, by a simple split or range tactic, you can decompose a very complex proof into smaller, simpler ones.

2. make intermediate assertions, and/or write ACSL lemmas. Once you are convinced into your lemmas, you can silent their proofs by turning them into axioms, or add `-wp-prop=- at lemmas` on your command line.

3. use ghost functions to implement the so-called techniques of lemma-functions to decompose the proof into smaller ones.

Hope this help…
	L.