[Frama-c-discuss] Question on new -eva-precision option in 19

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Question on new -eva-precision option in 19
  • From: rod at proteancode.com (Roderick Chapman)
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 14:05:03 +0100

Hello,

  I am just starting out using Frama-C on a new project.

First question: The announcement (in this list) of release 19 mentioned
a new option "-eva-precision", but I cannot find any mention of it in
the EVA manual that accompanied the second beta release. Am I missing
something?

  Many thanks,

   Rod Chapman, Protean Code Limited