[Frama-c-discuss] Issue with obfuscated C code

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Issue with obfuscated C code
  • From: dorian.dumanget at irisa.fr (Dorian Dumanget)
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 14:34:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I work on obfuscated C code and some operation have been reworked to made it hardly understandable. I had then to make them clearer for the different provers.
I have proven that the operation 'a+b == (a&b) + (a|b)' for every 'int a' and 'int b' with '&' and '|' the bitwise operations.
I then wanted every prover to "know" it and added it as an axiom.
The issue is that I try to prove that 'a+b+c == (((a&b)+(a|b)) & c) + (((a&b)+(a|b)) | c)' but the provers can't reduce it with the axiom.

Is there a way to make it understandable to provers ? (I can't add it directly as axiom too because the same problem will occur with 'a+b+c+d')

Dorian.