Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 19.0.0 for Frama-C 19.0)
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ACSL by Example (version 19.0.0 for Frama-C 19.0)
- From: jens.gerlach at fokus.fraunhofer.de (Gerlach, Jens)
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 19:58:11 +0000
Dear Frama-C users, The Verification Group at Fraunhofer FOKUS has released a new version (19.0.0) of âACSL by Exampleâ. This version is intended for Frama-C 19.0. As usual, its source can be accessed through Github https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/acsl-by-example The PDF document can be directly accessed through https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/acsl-by-example/blob/master/ACSL-by-Example.pdf We would like to thank everyone who identified problems in âACSL by Examplesâ. There are several changes in this release which are detailed in the changes section of the PDF. We highlight here only a few of them. - Change the return types of logic functions that returned int to ACSLâs integer. This fixes inconsistencies that occurred in some examples. - Fix a typo in postcondition of find. - Rewrite several axiomatic definitions into explicit, recursive ones. - Add new examples âmergeâ and âcount2â (with an inductive predicate) - Use Travis-CI on GitHub - Rewrite specifications of remove_copy and remove examples. We hope this document helps you in your work with Frama-C/WP. Regards Jens Gerlach
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C 19 (Potassium) has been released!
- Next by Date: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C 19 (Potassium) has been released!
- Next by thread: [no subject]