[Frama-c-discuss] Installation procedure of Frama-C Potassium in the Windows Subsystem for Linux

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Installation procedure of Frama-C Potassium in the Windows Subsystem for Linux
  • From: mveen at intecma.nl (Max Veen)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:20:26 +0200

Hi all,

I want to use Frama-C on Windows 10 professional for analyzing and
instrumenting our code.

I have tried to install Frama-C with Cygwin and MingW on windows, but
this installation has many

library version dependencies and is cumbersome.

So I have tried to find a more convenient and better way to accomplish this.

On the web I encoutered a blog from June this year of Frama-C news and
ideas by André Maroneze.

In this blog he tells in a nutshell the installation procedure to get
Frama-C running on the WSL.

What I like to know is the full installation procedure details to get
Frama-C up and running on WIndows 10

with the WSL and the X-server for the Frama GUI.

Can anyone of you guys (André) help me with the installation details?

I will be very grateful!

Thanks for help in advance.

Regards,

Max