De : Frama-c-discuss [frama-c-discuss-bounces at lists.gforge.inria.fr] de la part de Whalen, Mike [mww at amazon.com]
Envoyé : lundi 4 mai 2020 16:18
À : Frama-C public discussion
Objet : Re: [Frama-c-discuss] New user questions

Thank you very much for your help and your responses.  Just to be clear, I am not looking for an editor, only a better way to debug proof failures.  So far, I have not had substantial problems, but I will be looking at large code bases and I am sure will run into trouble at some point.  Any strategies for debugging proofs on large codebases would be appreciated!

Perhaps this begs a wider questions.  What do folks on this list see as the major strengths/weaknesses of frama-c using WP/Jessie as opposed to VeriFast?

Thanks again for your time,

Mike