[Frama-c-discuss] Problem with frama-c-gui

Andr? Passos a ?crit :
> If I do make in
> //home/andre/frama-c-Lithium-20081002+beta1/ocamlgraph/viewgraph/
> everything works well, but if I do make in
> //home/andre/frama-c-Lithium-20081002+beta1/ocamlgraph/
> the following message error appears:
 > (...)
> Error while creating the library graph.a

I was wondering if the error isn't due to the fact that some library
has been installed after the configurations has been done...
Maybe the ./configure in ocamlgraph hasn't been redone ?

I would try either to start again from scratch,
or to try ./configure; make in ocamlgraph.

Hope this will help !
--
Anne Pacalet  -
INRIA - 2004, route des Lucioles BP.93 F-06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex.