[Frama-c-discuss] provers freeze

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] provers freeze
  • From: Christoph.Weber at first.fraunhofer.de (Christoph Weber)
  • Date: Thu Nov 6 08:14:45 2008

Hello,

as described, sometimes the provers won't terminate. If this happens the
timeout does not kick in. The phenomenon appeared on Windows OS, with
Hydrogen and Lithium.

The why-config causes:
$ why-config
starting autodetection...
Found prover Alt-Ergo version 0.8
Found prover Simplify version 1.5.4
Found prover Z3 version 1.3
Found prover Yices version 1.0.15
Found prover CVC3 version 1.5
Der Befehl "coqc" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
konnte nicht gefunden werden.
command coqc failed
Der Befehl "coqc" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
konnte nicht gefunden werden.
command coqc failed
detection of prover Coq failed
detection done.
writing rc file...

If that happens I have to terminate the processes in the Task-manager
manually. They wont be terminated with the closing of the jessie-gui.

Cheers

Christoph