[Frama-c-discuss] ACSL-Documentation

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ACSL-Documentation
  • From: virgile.prevosto at cea.fr (Virgile Prevosto)
  • Date: Mon Nov 10 15:03:32 2008

Le mar 04 nov 2008 10:44:30 CET,
"Christoph Weber" <Christoph.Weber@first.fraunhofer.de> a ?crit :

> Hello,
>
> I have read the appendix, but it is my observation, that I don't want to
> spent too much time with searching, and would prefer to concentrate on the
> new stuff while reading. Usually I need to refresh on the previous sections,
> to set the new things in the proper context. Therefore I start at the
> beginning.

Fair enough. Here is a diff'ed version of the manual (added text in
blue, removed text in small red letters. Of course, it is provided for
documentation purposes only and does not constitute in any way a new
release of ACSL manual or even an exhaustive summary of the changes
between ACSL 1.3 and 1.4 (1)).

Regards,
--
E tutto per oggi, a la prossima volta.