SV: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C user documentation?

Birger Kollstrand a ?crit :
> One additional question, where do I find frama-c-manual-en.pdf? I looked in the menu on the windows install and it's not there.

It should be in
<INSTALDIR>\share\frama-c\manuals
It is also available from the bottom of the home page follow the link
(user manual).
I will put shortcuts in the menu for next release and the website will
be reworked completly.

Thanks again,
--
| Benjamin Monate         | mailto:benjamin.monate@cea.fr     |
| Ing?nieur-Chercheur     | CEA-LIST/DRT/DTSI/SOL/LSL         |