Fra: Benjamin Monate [mailto:benjamin.monate@cea.fr]
Sendt: 9. oktober 2008 10:42
Til: Birger Kollstrand
Kopi: frama-c-discuss@lists.gforge.inria.fr
Emne: Re: [Frama-c-discuss] Handling of include paths in Frama-C?

Hi Birger,

Birger Kollstrand a ?crit :
> What we now face is that Frama-C does not find the include files for
> files that is not in the root tree.

Just use the -cpp-command to pass the full preprocessing command to Frama-C.

For example :
frama-c-gui -cpp-command "gcc -C -E -I includes/foo -I /bar/baz/"

Do you think that the frama-c-manual-en.pdf section 3.1.1 not clear on
that point? In that case we may need to rewrite it completly.

Cheers,
--
| Benjamin Monate         | mailto:benjamin.monate@cea.fr     |
| Ing?nieur-Chercheur     | CEA-LIST/DRT/DTSI/SOL/LSL         |