[Frama-c-discuss] Specification Examples

Hi and a thank you for the help,

but I like to continue questioning where I stopped.

You remember the array_cpy:
/*@
 requires 0 < n;
 requires \valid_range(a, 0, n-1) && \valid_range(b, 0, n-1)&& disjoint_arrays(a, b, n);
 ensures  \forall int k; 0 <= k < n ==> a[k] == b[k];
*/
void array_cpy(int* a, int n, int* b)
{
    /*@
     loop invariant 0 <= i <= n && \forall int m; 0 <= m < i  ==> a[m] == b[m];
    */
    for (int i = 0;i < n;i++)
    {
        a[i] = b[i];

This works fine with the Hydrogen-version on Win 32 and the Z3 prover. On the Helium edition on OSX it terminates successfully with CVC3 (Z3 not aviable). Now I'd like to know:
- what has to be done or added to let ergo v0.8 or simplify verify it as well.
- array_cpy is only partial specified on my opinion the ensures clause has to be altered to
    ensures  \forall int k; 0 <= k < n ==> a[k] == \old(b[k]);
using this I receive an error due to preservation of loop invariant. I think  the comparison in the loop invariant has to be altered to
     a[m] == \at(b[m],Old);
but FramaC will return
    File array_test.c, line 28, characters 80-93:
    Error during analysis of annotation: logic label `Old' not found
    array_test.c:29: Warning: ignoring logic loop annotation
I tried a bit but I where unable to cheat my way around.

Thanks in advance

Christoph