[Frama-c-discuss] Strange behaviour of Yices

Hi all,

I have question on a very strange behaviour I just got using Frama-C. I
think the problem is probably more with Yices than with Frama-C, but maybe
you will have a hint. I typed a file (say file.c) containing only the two
following lines:

/*@ lemma aaa: \forall int i; i<0 && i>0 && i==0;
  @*/

Of course I don't expect the lemma to be proven, but if I compile the file
with:
$ frama-c -jessie-analysis -jessie-gui file.c
and then try to prove the lemma, all the automatic provers fail, except
Yices which succeeds. It seems pretty strange to me; do you have an idea
of what's happening?
I am using Frama-C Helium-20080701 with Yices 1.0.13.

Thanks,
Jean-Baptiste Jeannin
#
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from your computer system. Any unauthorised disclosure, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited."

 " Ce courriel et les documents qui y sont attaches peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles. Si vous n'etes  pas le destinataire escompte, merci d'en informer l'expediteur immediatement et de detruire ce courriel  ainsi que tous les documents attaches de votre systeme informatique. Toute divulgation, distribution ou copie du present courriel et des documents attaches sans autorisation prealable de son emetteur est interdite."
#