[Frama-c-discuss] question about hybrid logic functions

sorry, I should have used struct pointers originally :

struct stack {
  //@ ghost abstract_stack my_abstraction;
} st;

/*@ axiomatic A {
  @    logic integer count_of{L} (Stack *s) reads s->my_abstraction;
  @*/

/*@ requires 0 < count_of{Here}(st);
  @ assigns st.my_abstraction;
  @ ensures  count_of{Here}(&st) == count_of{Old}(&st) - 1;
  @*/
void pop(void)

Anyway, passing structures by value to a predicate deserves a better explaination in ACSL.

At least, I'm sure that it does not work has intended with the Jessie plugin.

- Claude