[Frama-c-discuss] Why/Jessie plugin version 2.22 is out

Hollas Boris (CR/AEY1) a ?crit :
> Hello Julien,
>
> Trying to compile the latest ocamlgraph on cygwin also failed:
>
> ~/tmp/ocamlgraph-1.3> ./configure
> checking for ocamlc... ocamlc
> ocaml version is 3.11.0

I have not taken care about that before but it looks bad: the ocaml
compiler coming within Frama-C is ocaml 3.11.1, not 3.11.0.

I guess that you have another installation of ocaml. The PATH variable
must be set in a way you use the ocaml compiler coming within Frama-C.

> ocaml library path is /cygdrive/c/Frama-C/lib

That is the ocaml library coming  within Frama-C. Good.

> checking Win32 platform... >> Fatal error: cannot open pervasives.cmi
> Fatal error: exception Misc.Fatal_error

On your system, the single command "ocaml" certainly does not work. It
is because you use the ocaml compiler 3.11.0 (from your own ocaml
installation) and the ocaml library 3.11.1 (coming with Frama-C). They
are not compatible.

Setting your PATH variable for using ocaml 3.11.1 should solve your issue.

--
Julien