[Frama-c-discuss] information for proof seems to get lost

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] information for proof seems to get lost
  • From: Christoph.Weber at first.fraunhofer.de (Christoph Weber)
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:19:12 +0100

Hello again.

I have added an algorithm with its auxiliary function.
The algorithm shifts the elements from a[middle..length-1] to b[0.. length-middle-1] and appends the elements a[0..middle] at th elements allready copied.

My problem is that the informantion of the assert clause seems to get lost.
To be more precise:

 copy_array (a + middle, length-middle, b);
    //@ assert \forall integer i; 0 <= i < length-middle ==> a[i+middle] == b[i] ;
  copy_array (a, middle, b + length-middle);
    //@ assert \forall integer i; 0 <= i < middle ==> a[i] == b[i+length-middle] ;
//these lines get proven

//regardless the first assertion, if it is placed again, after function call, the prover fails:

    //@ assert \forall integer i; 0 <= i < length-middle ==> a[i+middle] == b[i] ;

I would appreciate any help

Cheers
Chrisotoph