[Frama-c-discuss] Inductive definition of reachability in array-implemented list.

Dear Pascal
Dear All,

First, thanks a lot to all of you for taking time to answer. Things are
getting clearer...

In your last mail, you raise an interesting point about the how abstract
interpretation and formal proof may be complementary to some extent.
More generally, do you have any hint about how one should use the value
analysis plugin AND Jessie to conduct a verification to be as efficient
as possible?
For instance, would it be possible to generate assertions by means of
value analysis and back annotate the code before using Jessie? (Even
better, could the results of value analysis be used as some kind of
"axioms" (I mean something that does not need to be proved but that can
be taken as granted)?
Thanks a lot for your time.

Regards,
e.