Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Beryllium "complete behaviors"
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Beryllium "complete behaviors"
- From: jens.gerlach at first.fraunhofer.de (Jens Gerlach)
- Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:46:20 +0200
Hi, thanks for releasing Beryllium beta! I have to admit that I have not installed it yet (mainly because macports.org only provides version 2.10.1_0 of lablgtk, whereas beryllium requires a version >= 2.12.2). On behalf of a client I would like to know whether Jessie can now handle complete and disjoint behaviors, e.g. by giving some kind of diagnostics. Regards Jens Gerlach
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Selection Sort loop-invariant problem
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Beryllium beta1 / untyped_metrics plugin example
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Beryllium beta1 / untyped_metrics plugin example
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Patch for Frama-C-Beryllium-20090601-beta1