[Frama-c-discuss] A tentative FAQ...

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] A tentative FAQ...
  • From: ejenn at free.fr (ejenn)
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 00:04:23 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

I have tried to create a first set of (FA)Q for my personal usage from
the current content of the Frama-C discussion mailing list. Basically, I
have shamelessly copied questions and answers.

Just in case it might be a good idea / might be useful to others, I have
put the file (draft) here:
http://ejenn.free.fr/FramaC/FAQ.pdf
http://ejenn.free.fr/FramaC/FAQ.doc (word format)
(Well, I suppose that attached files are not supported by the mailing
list, so this is the reason why I have put the files there...)

This document is a rough draft: it should be proofread, completed,
organized, etc.
Sorry about that: I'm afraid I don't have the necessary background to
this correctly. Furthermore, some of the questions raised in the mailing
list have certainly been overlooked. Well...

In any case, should you find it useful, feel free to use it / put it in
a more appropriate location...
(IMHO, an appropriate location could be some kind of Wiki where it could
be freely updated.)

Regards,

e.