[Frama-c-discuss] ugly output shape - gwhy and frama-c-gui

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ugly output shape - gwhy and frama-c-gui
  • From: barbaraisabelvieira at gmail.com (Barbara Vieira)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:59:54 +0000

Hi everybody!

I don't know yet in which mail list I should send this message, because I have the same problem in both GUI's.

I installed Frama-C Beryllium in Mac OS Snow Leopard, following the notes:

http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/2009-September/001390.html

Everything was correctly installed.

I tried first to run the frama-c-gui, and the result was a mess. It seems that the font is not correct.