[Frama-c-discuss] Windows binary version error: Global kernel

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Windows binary version error: Global kernel
  • From: talmage.wesley at AJANTUNES.com (Talmage Wesley)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:08:42 -0600

From: Talmage Wesley
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:00 AM
To: 'frama-c-discuss at lists.gforge.inria.fr'

Julien,

Third try for Attachment format:
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CA6C1C.8D83CE30]

Thank for the responses in the Frama-c-discuss] Windows binary version error: Global kernel could not find entry point: main thread.

I used the sample file first.c which has a main() function?  Also an aside:  How does one reply to a specific thread?

Anyway,  a little background information:
I am trying to evaluate the Frama-C but am using a different preprocessor (should not matter right).  On the command line of the attached screen dump, you
will find the command I used:  C:\Frama-C\bin > frama-C-gui -val -cpp-command "pp.exe first.c -o first.i"

Keep in mind I placed pp.exe and first.c in the folder C:\Frama-C\bin.  My preprocessor does work as you might notice the C:\Frama-C\bin > pp.exe -v output
on the command line listing the pp.exe options.

Based on this new information if you have any addition insight please let me know.

Thanks
Talmage

Talmage Wesley
Product Development Team Leader