[Frama-c-discuss] Windows binary version error: Global kernel

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Windows binary version error: Global kernel
  • From: Pascal.CUOQ at cea.fr (CUOQ Pascal)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:53:40 +0100

> On the command line of the attached screen dump, you
> will find the command I used:  C:\Frama-C\bin > frama-C-gui -val -cpp-command "pp.exe first.c -o first.i"

The normal use of the -cpp-command option is
to let Frama-C add the "first.c -o first.i" part,
which it will do for all the file(s) of the analysis project(s) you create.
You would therefore use the command:
frama-c-gui -val first.c -cpp-command pp.exe

Alternately, to progress in your evaluation of Frama-C
while leaving aside this vexing but definitely solvable problem,
consider pre-processing the file(s) yourself (use a .i extension
for the target) and including the .i files in your analysis project:
frama-c-gui -val first.i