[Frama-c-discuss] Beryllium does not compile on FreeBSD 7.2

>> Maybe it's a problem with the makefile.
> Can be but that would not be my first guess. I see that you are using
> GNU make (which is the right thing to do). What was the configure line
> you used (./configure ? MAKE=gmake ./configure ?)

I did it the usual way (./configure && gmake) with a freshly untarred
archive.

This does not happen on Debian testing. I just compiled Beryllium on
testing and everything works :) I'm glad that it finally worked because
I'm going to give a talk on program verification tomorrow.