[Frama-c-discuss] Problems proving bubble_sort

Hello,
 First I would like to thank you for your recent answers, today I have
another problem.
Recently I am trying to prove a bubble_sort function similar to the min_sort
function given in your documentation.

Proving this was no problem with the Lithium version.
But due to some changes, I cannot prove a safety relatet VC with Beryllium.

I would like you to test the appended algorithm and help me to understand
why the pointer relatet VC could not be solved.

I also would like you to help me to find out, why the one permutation
assertion fails.

And finally I would appreciate a hint, why it is so difficult to prove the
whole thing using assings clauses.

In the current version I have put them into comments, otherwise a
computation of the rest would fail.

I hope that is not too much at once.

Best wishes,

Christoph