[Frama-c-discuss] frama-C

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] frama-C
  • From: Julien.Signoles at cea.fr (Julien Signoles)
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:46:47 +0200

Hello,

nam nam a ?crit :
> Good morning Sir
>
> I have tried to install frama-C(version Lithium and Hydrogen) and Jessie
> plug-in too. Unfortunately, I could only install frama-C but Jessie is
> not. I cannot use the command
>
> frama-c -jessie max.c
>
> I can only use command
>
> jessie ...
>
> How can I fix this problem and use frama-c to verify my software?
>
> Thank you
> D.T.Nam

In Lithium and Hydrogen, the option for executing the Frama-C plug-in
Jessie was -jessie-analysis.

The option -jessie is the new name for this option introduced in Frama-C
Beryllium, the last major version of Frama-C.

Please prefer to send an e-mail to frama-c-discuss (in Cc) which is the
public mailing list dedicated to this kind of questions : you will have
faster answers while others Frama-C users will easily get the answer.

Hope this helps,
Julien Signoles
--
Researcher-engineer