[Frama-c-discuss] Syntax Error although it is from the Mini-Tutorial ! ! !

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Syntax Error although it is from the Mini-Tutorial ! ! !
  • From: hxdg21 at yahoo.com (Aaron Rocha)
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:28:08 -0700 (PDT)

You may have ended up with unicode chars in your source
code if you copied and pasted the example from the tutorial.
You can check whether this is the case by running cat -vet
on your source file. Any chars that are not plain ASCII will
show up is weird chars on your terminal after you run this
command.

Cheers