Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] error when install frama-c
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] error when install frama-c
- From: Julien.Signoles at cea.fr (Julien Signoles)
- Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 11:41:33 +0200
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello, nam nam a ?crit : > I have a problem when I try to install frama - c. > > I have installed ocaml 3.11 and then I have used ./configure command. > The result of this command is attached in this email > > When I use make command I have received the message > > "make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop." > > I have tried to solve it but frama-c does not work. > > Anyone help me, please? Which version of Frama-C are you using? I am not able to reproduce your problem with the latest release (Beryllium-20090901). If it's still present in this release, please open a new task on the Frama-C's BTS (http://bts.frama-c.com). Thank's for the report, Julien Signoles -- Researcher-engineer CEA LIST, Software Reliability Lab 91191 Gif-Sur-Yvette Cedex tel:(+33)1.69.08.71.83 fax:(+33)1.69.08.83.95 Julien.Signoles at cea.fr
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Syntax Error although it is from the Mini-Tutorial ! ! !
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Problem with new gWhy
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Syntax Error although it is from the Mini-Tutorial ! ! !
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Problem with new gWhy