[Frama-c-discuss] ask for slicing spec

Hello,

> I am talking about the link in API documentation.
> In the main page for slicing, there is a link for design documentation
> in the 1st paragraph of Section "Overview". However, that doesn't work.

If you want to use the slicing from a user point of view,
you don't really need to have this documentation which is
rather a developer point of view, and moreover, as written,
it is in French...

As I said in my previous message, you'd better have a look at :
http://www.frama-c.cea.fr/slicing.html
that explain how to use the slicing plugin.
And if you need more information, please fell free to ask...

Anyway, I'll try to fix this broken link in the documentation.

Regards,
--
Anne.