[Frama-c-discuss] why-2.24 install question

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 10:02 +0200, Claude Marche wrote:
> Sorry for the inconvenience.
> I'm waiting for a while, if other problems like that show up, and then
> we will make a new release

I believe that many users would appreciate a Frama-C distribution that
includes frama-c itself, why, Jessie, and alt-ergo. It is much easier to
run just one configure script to get a complete working environment
rather than having to download and install several tarballs separately.
Also, installations problems with the various parts of Frama-C could be
reduced with a configure script that automatically sets up everything.

-Boris