Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C Bordon and Why 2.24
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C Bordon and Why 2.24
- From: annguyen2210 at gmail.com (An Nguyen)
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:54:39 -0400
Dear all, pleas try this patch. > > you should be able to find the patch in the archive (Apr 21 Claude Marche) > > http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/2010-April/001918.html > respectively the actual attachment at: > http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/201004 > 21/675e83e2/attachment.bin<http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/201004%0A21/675e83e2/attachment.bin> > Thanks for your help. I tried it and it's good now. Regards. An Nguyen. -- An Nhu Nguyen Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering Class: Honor Program 06 HCM City University of Technology Mobile: 0909048788 Y!M: annguyencs -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20100423/8185cedd/attachment.htm>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c installation issue on Vista?
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C Boron and Why 2.24 package for Mac OS X
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C Bordon and Why 2.24
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c installation issue on Vista?