[Frama-c-discuss] Jessie question

Pascal Cuoq wrote:
>> Now the postcondition cannot be discharged, as expected. But doesn't this
>> mean that the first program should not be considered correct?

As explain in the old thread mentioned by Pascal, the first program is
proved assuming that c and &y are in different memory blocks. If your
attempt to call it in a context where it is not the case, it will fail
to prove.

> I hear that some of the information in this old thread is now obsolete:

Pascal, I don't understand why you think the information is obsolete. It
seems to be a similar case to me, with the same answer.

- Claude