[Frama-c-discuss] about checking xen by frama-c

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] about checking xen by frama-c
  • From: gjk.liu at gmail.com (Liu Jian)
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:56:44 +0800

Dear All,
     I am interested in the work about "static analysis of the Xen kernel
using Frama-C". But there is no more details about the following key
porints.

1) how to write analysis/test driver. You know, when testing a hypercall or
syscall, a testing driver is needed to initiating environment parameters,
such as your dealing with "_start_xen" by a man function (P 545~546).

2) how to deal with in-lined assembly code. As you papers says, "... we
manually transformed this code into equivalence but simpler C code.." (P645)

I want to know methods to deal with the above questions. Moreover, I think
your XEN 3.0.1 source code tarbar will be helpful to me. If
possible, anyone can send a copy of it to me?

  cheers,

  LIU Jian
----
email to: gjk.liu at gmail.com